Friday, April 29, 2005
Day Off
I have the day off Yipee! This means that once I do my early morning Dr. Appointment I can play in the yard all day. I hope to get things tidied up some more and start planting some of the gazillion seeds I have.

I have so many Marigold seeds that anything left over is going to be dumped at the side of the shed and over the fence. If they grow there great if not oh well. The other side of the fence is just a field with nothing growing, so if they take root then everyone else in the 'hood can enjoy them when they are in their backyards.

I also have a mixture of seeds I bought called the Bridal Mixture that promises a nice combination of pink, white and pale mauve flowers that I hope to plant in the bed I am working on around the seating area. I am thinking I might plant the Canterbury Bells there too. But we'll see. I always change my mind on these things, but who cares it is my garden.

Here is a picture of my mystery plant.........


Mystery Plant

Maybe once it blooms I will figure out what it is.
"May All Your Weeds Be Wildflowers"
Planted by crazygramma at 6:17 AM 3 comments
 
All original content copyright crazygramma.