Friday, April 22, 2005
Garden Arch
Here is a picture of my garden arch which has clematis growing
on one side even though you can't see it in the picture. It was taken last spring prior to everything blooming, and as you can see I have lots of area to plant.

Picture 001

To the left of the Lilac bush I erected a second arch and planted a climbing rose bush. Photos of this will follow at a later date.

On the right where the garden shed is I had sweetpeas galore growing on netting, this year I am putting up trellis work so that sweetpeas which are making their way through the ground can scramble over it. Maybe I will put a moonflower vine there as well.

Moonflower
"May All Your Weeds Be Wildflowers"
Planted by crazygramma at 6:10 AM 2 comments
 
All original content copyright crazygramma.