Thursday, April 14, 2005
Small Appliances
Well here it is at 4:30am this morning I got up and did the ritual coffee maker thing and got the machine brewing..........or so I thought. This being started I flicked on my computer on the way to the bathroom, when I started to hear a lot of strange sounds which I at first thought was the freezer part of my fridge, however it kept getting louder so I went back into the kitchen to investigate only to see my dog standing there and eyeballing the counter where on closer inspection I could see boiling water spewing everywhere. What a mess. I do believe I could of had a fire start if I hadn't caught it when I did.

This is the second time I have had a close call with a haunted small appliance, The last time it was my toaster that started smoldering.

I swear they get together when we are not at home or are asleep to plot their exits from the counter tops in the most dramatic way they can as well as in groups to cause us financial hardships.

Stayed tuned I am sure I will be writing about some major appliance soon. LOL
"May All Your Weeds Be Wildflowers"
Planted by crazygramma at 5:54 AM 2 comments
 
All original content copyright crazygramma.