Friday, May 06, 2005
Busy day at work
I have had the most incredibly busy day at work today. Lunch was postponed until 3:15 because I could not get away from the desk or the clients. One of my co-workers felt bad for me and bought back a big chicken salad for me. What a sweetheart she must of noticed me wilting away.

However between the phone calls and the steady stream of clients my life was brightened up by a delivery of flowers to my desk. Of course it was almost another 30 minutes before I could look at the card to see who sent them.

Here is a picture of my flowers:

mothers day flowers 003

These are from two little sweethearts in Ontario, Ivy and Chelsey my little granddaughters. Thank you both you cheered up your Gramma's day.
"May All Your Weeds Be Wildflowers"
Planted by crazygramma at 5:33 PM 2 comments
 
All original content copyright crazygramma.