Wednesday, May 11, 2005
Iris
After complaining about my iris not blooming check out this picture. This Iris was given to me last fall and I stuck it in the back garden and I had no idea how wonderful it was going to be. In fact I did not even realize it was ready to.

backyard May 10,2005 001


And here is a shot of the purple ones at the front of the house still teasing me.

backyard May 10,2005 004


I finally finished the area where I want to set a bench and planted the Canterbury Bells, the wedding mixture, alyssem, snap dragons and moved some of the small yellow pansies and dusty millers over. Here is a picture,though hopefully it will look better once the seeds all start.

backyard May 10,2005 002


Between the two gardens I am hoping the thyme I planted will grow over into the grass/weeds and give me a nice soft walking area.

Tomorrow I hope to either just finish planting all the back areas or start the front yard with the lilac bushes. Although I think I will just plant seeds and go for the front yard on the weekend as it shouldn't take long. It is amazing how much more energy is developed once a few blooms arrive.
"May All Your Weeds Be Wildflowers"
Planted by crazygramma at 8:55 PM 2 comments
 
All original content copyright crazygramma.