Sunday, May 01, 2005
More Work
Am I insane or just a garden masochist. I have just spend two days doing all the trim around the yard, which is no small feat since my weed eater has no string and I am just using shears.

Now I have decided to pick up the rocks on the road which the road crew left behind when they graded the road, so that I can dig up the patch of grass under my new arch and make a bit of a cobbled path looking effect. If that is not bad enough thoughts of maybe gradually working it all the way up the side of the house have entered my mind.

Someone save me from me!!

Well back outside to the trenches so to speak to accomplish this mission. And if I really get at it I should be done within the hour since I have left the hose running in order to soften the ground, and to give the new roses and lavender a good drink.
"May All Your Weeds Be Wildflowers"
Planted by crazygramma at 11:54 AM 2 comments
 
All original content copyright crazygramma.