Tuesday, May 31, 2005
Rain
Rain, what can I say about rain?

What I dislike about rain

1. My car gets dirty

2. My floors get dirty because my dog comes in with wet paws

3. Lots of people complain about it

4. The sky is usually dark and gloomy

What I like about rain

1. I don't have to water the gardens or grass

2. I don't have to cut the grass

3. It gives you a good plausible excuse for getting into PJ's early in the evening

4. It lets you look forward to a hot sunny day

5. Wet feet for no good reason except it was raining

6. A good reason to curl up with a good book or watch a movie

7. Rain forces some of us to sit down and relax

And my favorite thing about rain is the wonderful smell in the air after it stops, everything just smells so fresh. The windows beg to be opened to enjoy the air

I think my grandmother was right she always said "Rain is God's way of cleaning the earth."

Next time it rains in your area take a moment to inhale deeply after it stops, you may get a nice surprise.
"May All Your Weeds Be Wildflowers"
Planted by crazygramma at 6:14 PM 6 comments
 
All original content copyright crazygramma.