Thursday, May 19, 2005
Surprise in the Garden
After two days of much needed steady rain I finally managed to get a chance to walk around my back yard to survey the weeds and the length of the grass.

To my surprise look at what I discovered.

backyard May 15,2005 006

These were given to me by the same friend last fall who gave me the yellow iris. I love mystery plants in my garden it is such a treat when they are discovered. Now that's what I call the joy of gardening.

Also I am happy to report the alyssum I planted last weekend was so happy with the rain that they have started to sprout, as well as three Moon flower plants.

And after all the comments about my bush here is a better picture of it now that there are more flowers on it.

backyard May 15,2005 007

All the rose bushes loved the downpour too they look quite happy in the yard, and the climbing Dortmund is actually starting to climb now that I moved it closer to the arch.

Happy planting!
"May All Your Weeds Be Wildflowers"
Planted by crazygramma at 7:26 PM 2 comments
 
All original content copyright crazygramma.