Sunday, June 12, 2005
Roses Roses Roses
Well I am just thrilled to actually have roses growing in my garden and blooming.

Here is the Morden Sunrise rose that I absolutely love

bloomimg roses June 4,2005 001

Excuse the weeds it has been raining however they are gone now I spent hours outside today pulling them.

Here is one of the orphan roses I rescued from my friends deck last summer since she was going to throw it away.

bloomimg roses June 4,2005 003
Beautiful isn't it? I am so glad I adopted the poor thing.

And here is another photo of my climbing Dortmund it is going crazy.

bloomimg roses June 4,2005 002

And really if you think it has had a growth spurt check out my mutant rhubarb, this plant almost scares me.

Bunch of blooming 006

Please click on this one to see how big the leaves are, good thing I do not use fertilizer on this.

I have lots of plants blooming right now and weeds galore, yesterday I bought a phlox and another plant with some great yellow flowers I believe it was called an Ozark Mountain Sunburst.

And here is something that will put a smile on your face. Even though I love to garden I just freak when I see worms, probably has something to so with my older brothers and their friends throwing them at me when we were young. Anyways I was weeding and grooming around the front arch yesterday and all of a sudden this worm shot straight out of the ground and landed about two inches away from where it came up, this happened right in front of my face. At first I thought it was a snake which I am terrified of as well, being just a worm helped a bit but not much and if I had not seen this happen I never would of thought it possible. I just about peed myself. I went to a back garden to work to give it time to go away LOL.

Also I got to babysit my grandson last night it was such a treat.
"May All Your Weeds Be Wildflowers"
Planted by crazygramma at 7:35 PM 3 comments
 
All original content copyright crazygramma.