Wednesday, August 03, 2005
I am Woman here me Moan
Ohhhhhhhhhh I just can't seem to keep up. I spent all evening mowing and watering the gardens. Still on my list of things to do either tonight or in the morning is clean the inside of my house. This has to be done since I have someone coming to look at it and give me a price.

Oh yeah let me start from the start I have a mobile home in a mobile home park, I then got the brilliant idea that I should by a small lot just out of town in an area called Pinantan Lake which is only about 20 to 30 minutes of driving depending on the weather and move my mobile to the lot. It is a great idea the lot I am looking at is cheap and the payments would be the same as the pad rent. Well here is the killer the price to move the trailer is is $10,000. or more. I can buy a brand new one for $65,000 and then with the lot my mortgage payment is the same. Of course the dealer said he has buyers for one the size of mine. We'll see. Of course this means I would have to start my gardens all over again if we decide to do this. But just imagine a 1/2 acre of virgin un-planted dirt, and she dreams with stars in her eyes.

Next day Aug 4/05
On top of all this I have a stagette to go to on Friday night, a meeting with a fellow on Sat. to check out the lot to be sure it is not just swamp, and a baby shower on Sunday night. We are then back to the work week with a dentist appointment in there which requires my mouth to be frozen and then I am giving a birthday party next Saturday. I do get two weeks after that to prepare for the onslaught of relatives coming for my sisters wedding.

I just went out and took photos of some mystery plants so now that I have ranted on about how busy my life is at the moment I am ready to share these;











And here is my little dog Lucy, please note she is 7 and this is only the second picture I have managed to get of her with her face at the camera.


I know these are gentians they were planted late last summer and then I forgot I planted them.


Killer dragon fly.
"May All Your Weeds Be Wildflowers"
Planted by crazygramma at 9:12 PM 4 comments
 
All original content copyright crazygramma.