Friday, August 26, 2005
What have I done??
Ok I now realize that this crazy splurge on bulbs might not of been the smartest move I have made lately but oh well. As I mentioned I have ordered 60 bulbs from Brecks bulbs. All that remains for me to do now is receive the order divide the 100 bulbs in half with my co-worker from this order















Take full possesion of the bulbs for the red lily at the bottom right hand side




And figure out where to plant them all. I know where the red lilies are going and some of the other ones. But man I think I took a crazy pill that day.

Stay tuned for the trials and tribulations on the planting probably coming your way late September or early October.
"May All Your Weeds Be Wildflowers"
Planted by crazygramma at 5:47 PM 5 comments
 
All original content copyright crazygramma.