Monday, September 12, 2005
Oops It's Raining
It has been raining for 4 days which in itself is not a bad thing however I spent all last week indoors re-arranging my house and sewing PJ bottoms and quilting. Of course when I finally decided to go out and clean up my yard that is when the rain started, I now need dry weather for at least a day.

The sewing has eaten up the days and so far I have made 5 pairs of PJ bottoms and started to rag quilts for my granddaughters. My grandson may get one for Christmas but he will only be 7 months so I doubt he will notice whether or not he gets one this year.

Here is a picture of my daughter modeling her PJ bottoms.












I am in no hurry to start the fall cleanup of my gardens as they are all still blooming nicely.

Can anyone tell me what this plant is? It grew from seeds a friend gave me last year.












Here are some random shots of my gardens in the back taken about 4 days ago.



























As you can see the weed and feed I put on the grass is working over time and I really need to get it cut since it is pass my ankles already. I know too that I cannot be the only one who feels a twinge of pain at the thought of having to put the gardens to bed for the winter after all our hard work. I am a die hard and always wait to the bitter end and usually end up slaving outside in the colder weather to get everything cleaned up before the snow arrives. I hope the bulbs I have on order show up soon so I can get them in the ground before it gets to cold.

But since we all have posted so many photos this summer at least we can view them when the winter comes and look forward to being outside again. And I am going to complete the side garden next year.
"May All Your Weeds Be Wildflowers"
Planted by crazygramma at 9:01 PM 6 comments
 
All original content copyright crazygramma.