Wednesday, September 07, 2005
Wedding Done
Wow I can't believe the chaos in my house last week. With two out of town sisters, a niece and her 3 year old son my place was a mad house. Then of course there was the insane live in town sister who was getting married. Thank goodness for a beer. The wedding was good after being delayed for an hour, apparently the dress maker forgot to bring part of the dress with her and had to go fetch it. All I can say is that I am glad I only had to deal with the decorations.

Here are a couple of pictures of the bows I did for the church.









The happy couple





Ethan the three year old lady killer who at the reception was asking all the ladies to dance while he held a glow stick in the air. The only thing that got him off the dance floor was the sight of what he called "The Big Cake" He is quite the card when we were waiting for the taxi to take us to the reception (as opposed to driving) he kept saying "Taxi to the Party"

Good fun was had by all.
"May All Your Weeds Be Wildflowers"
Planted by crazygramma at 8:24 PM 3 comments
 
All original content copyright crazygramma.