Tuesday, October 18, 2005
Heat Babies and Other Things
Ah the joy of heat when it is raining and cool outside. Friday was the same type of weather wet and cool, however around 4:45pm I discovered that only cold air was coming through my vents, so donning boots and a jacket I braved the weather to go out and check the propane tank. Yup just as I thought no propane. Of course being that late on a Friday afternoon no one would deliver any fuel, thankfully I have a little space heater and the weather got mild over the weekend and there was no snow. I still had no heat until late yesterday afternoon and when the first blast of warm air hitting me was such a great feeling.

The real joy was that now I could take my grandson for the evening. Being 5 months old almost he has really discovered his feet and voice. Zayden is a happy little guy for the most part with lots of giggles and smiles, and sleeps most of the night. Not the same case two weeks ago when I had him for the night after a vaccination, it is funny how fast you forget the fussiness that can come along with those, I was up most of the night with him. My little dog gets mad at me if I do not answer his cries asap as well. I really believe that we were made to have babies early in life when our energy levels were higher.






Other happening in the garden area:

I called Breck's to see where my order is and they are to be shipped tomorrow and I should have them next week hopefully, so the fun will begin. I went out on Sunday to gather some seeds for friends and when I spotted all the roses and other flowers still in bloom I decided I would pick some to enjoy them in the house before they start to die off for the winter. And pick I did, I have four large vases filled in the living room. It sure makes the gloomy weather outside seem not so bad, and picking flowers this time of the year is great there were no bugs on them. I can't believe that the garden is still looking that good this time of the year. When the guy came to install the new propane tank he was thinking of placing it in the back yard so it would not be visible from the street, however he told me that it was going to stay at the side of the house because he didn't want to ruin my wonderful garden. Oh I could of kissed him, and it didn't hurt that he was also so damn cute.
"May All Your Weeds Be Wildflowers"
Planted by crazygramma at 6:57 AM 2 comments
 
All original content copyright crazygramma.