Saturday, October 29, 2005
Still Waiting for bulbs/Killing Time
Here I am still waiting for my bulbs and not patiently I might add. The weather has been nice for the last week and I was hoping to get them and do all the planting. My concern is of course that the weather will turn nasty just as I recieve them. We have had some frost and the yearly scraping of the car windows has begun. Some of my plants have started to die as well so I guess the fall clean-up must be started in ernest, ahh the fading buds of summer. I won't complain too much about this since it will soon be November and we have been blessed with an extended blooming season.

I took my dog to the groomers and as always I requested no bows on her ears. They seldom listen though, and when I went to get her sure enough bows on her ears. I didn't mind to much this time though, she is black and they put in orange bows decorated with witches, pumpkins and ghosts. Lucy is ready for halooween LOL. I am leaving them in until after the 31st. Too bad the camera is on the road in the truck.

I am sewing my fingers to the bone making PJ bottoms, Christmas decorations and quilts. It has been a long time since I have been on a big creative binge, I think it started with the bows I made for my sister's wedding. At any rate I am having fun even if my hands scream at me to stop. My grandaughters received the aprons I made for them and are quite happy with them. When the oldest one Ivy asked my daughter Rachel if they could make cookies, Rachel told her after play group, Ivy then had her apron put away in the same spot as moms, of course Chelsey not to be left out put hers there as well. And the joy of webcams, Rachel and I were chatting online when the parcel arrived so she got her webcam going so that I could watch the girls open their gifts. I will post a picture of them in the aprons as soon as I get one.

I guess now with the gardens going down for the winter we can all share our visions for next summer and maybe share some holiday tips, recipes etc.
"May All Your Weeds Be Wildflowers"
Planted by crazygramma at 9:00 PM 3 comments
 
All original content copyright crazygramma.