Thursday, November 03, 2005
Yahoo I Think
They came yesterday all 110 bulbs complete with all the planting instructions and I am glad 50 are going to my girlfriend. By the time I got them yesterday we had a cold wind blowing otherwise I would of been planting then.

It is 6:47am as I write this and I am checking out the sky from my computer room window, kind of cloudy and there is a slight wind. I have decided that if it does not rain I am going out to get some or all of them into the ground today. I am so excited and I keep thinking of all the possible places to plant them. However I am going to try and stick to the original plan as laid out on my Oct blog. It is probably a good thing I have only 60 and not the full 110 otherwise I would spend so much time trying to figure out where to plant them all that the snow would be here LOL.

I know I sound like a little kid in a candy store but I have never indulged myself like this before so it is exciting. I felt the same way last Christmas when my other half gave me the gift certificate for my favorite nursery and I had to wait to use it.

After I plant all these it will be time for me to start cleaning the rest of the beds. It is going to be along wait for spring. SIGH


"May All Your Weeds Be Wildflowers"
Planted by crazygramma at 6:41 AM 1 comments
 
All original content copyright crazygramma.