Friday, December 16, 2005
Almost There


Finally all the decorations are up and the house looks warm and sparkly. I love the feeling when it all comes together and the lights are put on and I can rest on the sofa. As usual I am always happy with the end results.

The tree lights were of course the pain in the ___________ that they normally are but the worse was the tangled up ornament hooks. I finally took them over to the kitchen counter where I layed out a dish towel and just shook them to help break up the tangled mess.




My main bathroom is even decorated. I have a white lace shower curtain in there so I attached red bows on the hooks as well as on the window curtain, and placed a scented sache of lace and ribbon filled with cinnamon potpourri on the counter inside a square gold trimmed candle holder.

All that is left for me to do is 4 batches of peanut brittle and wrap a few gifts.

We do a Christmas Eve get together every year since the two kids I have in town go to their inlaws for Christmas dinner. So all is ready to rock and roll for that.

I will post pictures at a later date and can hardly wait to see everyone elses.

My daughter has posted a recipe on Family Food Favorites for Reindeer food, so if anyone has small children or grandchildren you may want to check it out.


Bring on the fun I am ready!!!

"May All Your Weeds Be Wildflowers"
Planted by crazygramma at 6:36 AM 1 comments
 
All original content copyright crazygramma.