Saturday, December 31, 2005
HAPPY NEW YEARS !!!!



Here I am at 9:10pm on New Years Eve doing a blog with a hockey game on in the other room. I have no life. We opted to not go out this year but I thought maybe we would crack a bottle of Rye or Baileys and sit together drinking and talking. Oh well at least we are together. Happy News Year to all!!

I had a great Christmas and recieved my very own digital camera from my honey. Oh joy I can now take pictures whenever I want and not wait for the other one to come home from trucking.

Here are a few I took of my decorated house.







My vanity which I used as a mini bar on Christmas Eve.






My famous decorated shower curtain. I Think it just gives the bathroom a little Chirtmas spirit.



My Granddaughters down east Chelsey & Ivy having a great time in their new electric cars.



Grandson Zayden on his daddy's (Cody) shoulders. He loved all the attention and would rather of ate the wrapping paper than play with his new toys.
"May All Your Weeds Be Wildflowers"
Planted by crazygramma at 9:10 PM 3 comments
 
All original content copyright crazygramma.