Tuesday, January 31, 2006
When Life Throws You Lemons



Make Lemonade!!!

After months of being unemployed I have finally landed a job. Not at the wages I am used to but what the heck at least there will be an income. At first I did not mind being off because it seems that I have always worked. It gave me a chance to re-arrange all my cupboards, play in the yard, sew etc. however I have a small place so there is only so much cleaning I can do before it is looked upon as being compulsive.

I also got to take my grandson over night on more than one occasion and that was fun even though he is very busy now since he has learned how to do the army crawl and is teething. He now has two on the top and two on the bottom, maybe more now it has been a week since I seen him last. At the risk of sounding really sappy babies are like flowers you turn your back and they have grown. I wish my oldest daughter was closer so that I could see Ivy and Chelsey more as well.

Now my current pet peeve is the neighbours' dog. This is a big dog who is very friendly but has been using my yard as a dumping ground. There is no fence between the yards, so not only am I cleaning up after my dog who thank goodness is small I have to clean up after this elephant dog. Yuck. Well yesterday I decided enough is enough and I am going to go knock on their door and ask them to clean up after the dog. Hopefully I will not make an enemy. Why can't people just keep their dogs on a leash? My dog is always on a leash and cannot reach their yard.

The other thing bugging me is that both myself and my other half have cell phones with the same carrier. Last week he received a headset in the mail for his cell phone and I did not. What's up with that? I am going to call them and ask why I don't get one, after all fair is fair.

And I wish the seed catalog I ordered would arrive,it is frustrating that mine has not even arrived and some of you have already gotten your seeds.

Enough complaining for today.

I have cabin fever I think. Can't wait for the spring to arrive and see the 60 bulbs I planted bloom. Now that I have my own digital camera there will be lots of pictures to share.
"May All Your Weeds Be Wildflowers"
Planted by crazygramma at 6:04 AM 4 comments
 
All original content copyright crazygramma.