Tuesday, March 21, 2006
Help
I am pulling my hair out, after installing Norton Antivirus I cannot get my links on Blog to appear and I am sorry to say after trying to figure this out I haven't got a clue as to how this can be fixed. So please if any one can help I would sure appreciate it. I am so far behind in reading all the recent news.

Also I know I have been slack about blogging lately but please note I am alive and well it is just a case of not sitting down and allowing myself to do one of the things I love to do.

On the home front here I am just starting to see small signs of spring flowers poking up through the soil and hopefully I will soon see some flowers. The Spring fever is catching hold of me I have recently purchased two new gardening magazines. The days are longer too which helps to brighten the soul as well despite the fact that on Saturday we had a short but fierce snowfall and the top of the mountains are still snowy.

My neighbor stopped me last night as I was coming in the door to let me know she has told her boyfriend to leave his dog at the farm and to clean up my yard for me. Apparently she caught the dog digging in my gardens while I was at work and also noticed the elephant sized droppings. So I hope the cleanup will be done quickly.

Work however seems to be another whole issue I am now finishing the last week of training which requires us to be on the phones for 8 hours, which in itself is not so bad, but I feel that I do not know enough to sound competent when I am replying to a question. I sure hope this feeling will disappear once I get more experience. My shifts in April will be changing to 2:30 pm to 11:00 pm Tuesday - Saturdays ugh I hope they get better for the summer months, although I will get 2 days in a row off at least.

One major upset in my life this past weekend was the dishwasher stopped working!! I really don't mind doing dishes by hand but some of the ones that were in the dishwasher were there for at least two days so they had to be soaked before I could actually wash them. Yikes manual labor. LOL
"May All Your Weeds Be Wildflowers"
Planted by crazygramma at 6:12 PM 1 comments
 
All original content copyright crazygramma.