Saturday, March 25, 2006
Sunny Days
It is such a nice day out (11c) that I decided I would go out into my yard and start picking up the newspapers, tumbleweed etc the have blown into my yard and maybe do some clean up in the garden areas.

This is the first thing I noticed so I ran back into the house and grabbed my camera.














Also a shot of my lilac bush getting buds,and my front garden







I took more of a walk around only to discover almost a full backyard of doggie do-do, I was so put off I decided not to work out there because I am not in the mood to clean it up.

I surveyed the damage from the winter and there is a section of trellis I need to repair as well as the arch that was supporting my rose bush.






I also have a hole in the grass due to the fact the park management decided they were going to pump all the septic tanks.






So you can see why I just kind of got discouraged eh? Oh well I think tomorrow I will be using a shovel and putting the dirt back in place and the dog do-do into the neighbours yard. Big Growl.

"May All Your Weeds Be Wildflowers"
Planted by crazygramma at 1:50 PM 2 comments
 
All original content copyright crazygramma.