Monday, May 29, 2006
There is an old saying



"Never put off tomorrow what you can do today." This really holds true for me. Yesterday I debated about cutting the grass but decided it would run me short of time before I had to go to work, so I left it to do today. Yes you are all right we have rain coming down once again so this chore is on hold once again. Any bets on the grass reaching 6" before I can get out there? LOL
Here is a shot of my grass and this is not even the tallest, but I refuse to wander outside in my PJ's in the rain in case the neighbors call the authorities to have me locked up. I can hear them now "There is that crazy garden lady again with her camera. This time she is in her PJ's at 8am and out in the rain taking pictures of her grass. Quick before she escapes call someone to come and get the poor crazy thing she needs help."














I have mentioned previously that I have a big store of seeds that I need to get planted and I am sure that you all must be wondering just how many seeds can a person actually have unplanted. Well here are some pictures to show you just what I do have and why I am determined not to go shopping for plants this year.

A basket full of seeds















Packets of store bought seeds















Containers and envelopes of harvested seeds












These contain seeds for such things as Hollyhocks, Malva, Poppies, Marigolds, coneflower, etc. Enough to do the whole side garden plus set up gardens for someone else. Then of course there are the store bought ones as well. Yes I am really a Gardenfreak.




Notice the sign at the beginning and the end of my blog? This was made by my friend Marlene for my birthday in February and came with a hooks and a chain to hang in my garden.





"May All Your Weeds Be Wildflowers"
Planted by crazygramma at 8:02 AM 5 comments
 
All original content copyright crazygramma.