Thursday, August 03, 2006
A place for Me
I decided to make a place for me in my garden. After having numerous people ask me if I take time to enjoy my gardens I decided that it is about time I created a place just for me. Although I do admit that just being out and working in the gardens is a joy even if it seems that all I do is work. Here is what I did yesterday I went from this.


From here


To here


I have it nestled right beside the lavender which seems to be the only thing that grows in that corner besides the weeds. I am not sure what to plant under the bench seat but my mind is saying either thyme or hens and chicks.

Not much was done last week at all with the temperature at 105f for three days and me with an injured foot. It got bad enough to go to the Dr. and was x-rayed, however no broken bones, he figures that I just managed to bruise it badly and advised me to stay off it for a few days. All is good now it no longer hurts and I am able to get outside again since it is healed and the temperature has come down.

Here is another lily in bloom and for the life of me I cannot remember what it is called but it is pretty.

"May All Your Weeds Be Wildflowers"
Planted by crazygramma at 8:31 AM 8 comments
 
All original content copyright crazygramma.